If you’re interested in learning about the career opportunities with the Little Medical School, please complete the three documents and submit with your resume. We’ll be in contact with you shortly.
Little Medical School is a STEM program bringing medicine, science, and the importance of health to your children ages 4-12 in an entertaining, exciting, and fun way! We are looking for engaging instructors to deliver our hands on curriculum. Our classes are held in schools, libraries, community centers, summer camps and at our classroom in Creve Coeur.
- Lots of experience working with children from 4-12 years old
- A passion for educating kids
- Access to reliable transportation
- Very outgoing and fun personality
- Paid training
- Curriculum materials
- A great resume-building experience!
- Flexible schedule to fit your needs – you only teach the classes that work in your schedule
Little Medical School is now accepting applications for Summer 2020 and the 2020-2021 school year. To apply, please fill out our application and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit by Mail:
Little Medical School
Attn: Human Resources
707 N. New Ballas Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63141
Submit by Fax: