Little Medical School of North Texas
Welcome to the Little Medical School of North Texas! We are excited for your children to experience our innovative, interactive STEM programs which will engage and inspire your children to explore a career in the healthcare field.
The Little Medical School of North Texas is owned by a team of physicians and a scientist who have always had a lifelong passion to inspire children. They saw the value in providing real-world, science based, knowledge and skills to our children. Their vision is to ensure that EVERY child will discover how the body works, understand the importance of health, and have the opportunity to explore healthcare careers.
We can’t wait to share our passion of medicine and science with the children of North Texas!,
Why Parents and Children Love Little Medical School:
- Our programs align with STEM objectives
- We offer real hands-on experience, including suturing, applying first aid and reading X-rays
- Children receive and work with real working medical equipment
- We celebrate our students’ success with a fun graduation and diploma ceremony
- Our programs are flexible and can accommodate an institution’s specific needs
About Little Medical School®
Little Medical School®, based in St. Louis, MO, was founded in 2011 by Dr. Mary Mason. As an internist and mother of three children, she found there was a lack of programming that exposed elementary school children to medicine and health careers.