Little Medical School of North Texas
Dr. Robert Holland and the team at Little Medical School of North Texas are the first to bring this innovative educational franchise to the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex, launching in early 2017. Owned and operated by a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician who saw the value in providing real world, science based knowledge and skills to our children. We are committed in our mission to inspire tomorrow’s health care providers, today!
Through our instructor and volunteer programs, we also create opportunities for current college and graduate students pursuing careers in healthcare to connect with their communities and become better future health professionals.
Why Parents Love Little Medical School
- Our programs align with STEM objectives
- We offer real hands-on experience, including suturing, applying first aid and reading X-rays
- Children receive and work with real working medical equipment
- We celebrate our students’ success with a fun graduation and diploma ceremony
- Our programs are flexible and can accommodate an institution’s specific needs
About Little Medical School®
Little Medical School®, based in St. Louis, MO, was founded in 2011 by Dr. Mary Mason. As an internist and mother of three children, she found there was a lack of programming that exposed elementary school children to medicine and health careers.
Meet our Team
He’s good at pretending to be in charge!
But she is the one running this show!
Director of Sales
Amazing and personable contact for schools!
Meet the fun loving instructors who will be teaching your children!