Register your “doctor in training” for an upcoming Little Medical School of North Texas course, and let the fun and learning begin! Our programs are hosted throughout North Texas at schools, community centers and even private residences. Most courses include 6 hours of instructions across one, three or six sessions, and pricing will vary by the course.
Not seeing the class you want? CREATE YOUR OWN! We offer custom programs, parties and more! Contact us to request a class or set up a custom program in your area. Follow us on Facebook to keep updated on new class locations.
How To Register
Registering for a Little Medical School program is easy:
- Browse the list below for upcoming programs being held at your child’s school or hosted at a public venue in your area.
- Select the Location Name corresponding to your preferred program. You will be taken to your Location's listing on Active.com. **Some locations handle their own registration.
- Complete the profile/account information and pay registration on the following page.
- You’re all set and we’ll see your student in class!
- Please note that prices may differ from location to location based on partnership agreements, school contracts, length of engagement and programming, as well as number of students.
**Please Note for all classes NOT open to the public: Your child must be currently attending the school that a class is being held at.
|Online||10/19 - 10/23||Virtual Class- Becoming a Doctor @ Home||4:45pm-5:45pm||$115.00|
|Online||11/2 - 11/6||Virtual Class- Becoming A Veterinarian-Dog Lover’s Class||4:45pm-5:45pm||$125.00|
|Online||11/9 - 11/13||Virtual Class- Becoming a Healthcare Hero||4:45pm-5:45pm||$115.00|
|Online||11/30 - 12/4||Virtual Class- Becoming A Veterinarian- Kitty Lover’s Class||4:45pm-5:45pm||$115.00|