As Seen in USA Today!
INSPIRES: role-play, health awareness through education, creativity, and problem-solving.
**While some of our products are experiencing a delay due to COVID, we still can get many of our products to you in time for the holidays if you order by Dec 18. Expedited shipping will be required until Dec 21.
Perfect for pint-sized STEM scientists and sports lovers alike, this comprehensive kit includes everything kids need to role play being a sports surgeon! Use a working stethoscope, surgical kit, Tommy John surgical board, and elastic bandage to tend to a plush skeleton – and even earn a diploma when you’re done!
- Adorable giftset includes a plush skeleton doll, working stethoscope, surgical kit, Tommy John surgical board, elastic bandage, workbook with guided role-play activities and marker, and diploma
- STEM-inspired play provides exposure to a medical career
- Role-play activities can be conducted independently or with a parent or friend
- Kids can complete the activities again and again to hone their healthcare skills
- Encourages empathy, health awareness, imagination, creativity, and problem-solving
- Designed for children ages six and up
- Plush patient with visible skeleton
- Real stethoscope
- Student doctor ID badge
- Face mask
- Latex-free gloves
- Suture kit
- Elastic bandage
- Skeleton poster and stickers
- Hand poster and stickers
- Cup and modeling dough
- 3 Craft sticks
- Sports surgeon workbook
- Reusable Tommy John surgery activity sheet
- Reusable marker
- Medical diploma