We offer unique enrichment programs and classes in medicine for kids and teens in the Treasure Coast & South Florida!
Why Kids & Teens Love Little Medical School of the Treasure Coast
- It’s fun (It is so much fun, they don’t even realize how much they are learning)!
- They get to dress up like doctors, veterinarians, pharmacists, dentists, nurses, and more.
- They enjoy hands-on experiences like suturing, applying first aid, and reading X-rays!
At Little Medical School of the Treasure Coast we offer
Holiday/Seasonal Break Camps
Evening & weekend classes
In-school field trips
Clubs & competition groups
Why Schools & Parents Love Little Medical School of the Treasure Coast
- We travel with all supplies needed to have a fun class.
- We celebrate students’ success with a fun graduation and diploma ceremony.
- Our enrichment programs align with STEAM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math – education objectives.
- Our programs are flexible and can accommodate any school’s specific needs!
board certified physicians + educators
Around the world, everyday people are faced with challenges. Many people are stuck in a fight for survival. The things we require to survive are requirements for a reason. We need certain things like food and water to provide our body with nutrients and keep it functioning properly. But we also need things like shelter,…
This year marks the 51st annual Earth Day! This holiday has been celebrated since the tradition originated on April 22nd, 1970. Before the 1970s there were no laws preventing people or businesses from dumping toxic waste into the environment and there were very few environmental regulations. This negligent practice became the cause that led to…
To think a concept that involves shutting your eyes and brain for just a few hours a night would be so complicated! Much like a lot of people in the world, busy schedules, complicated feelings, and stress cause us to miss much-needed sleep. Sleep is fundamentally one of the most important things we need. We…
Drip. Drip. Splash. What is one of the most important and useful resources in the world? If you guessed clean water, then you are right. Water is an essential element to life as we know it here on Earth. With the combination of 2 hydrogen molecules with an oxygen molecule, water is such a useful…
Why is laughter important? Everyone loves a good laugh! Letting out a good laugh is good for your heart, can cheer us up, and help brighten our mood. But why is laughter important and how does it relate to medicine? Since it’s national heart month for this fine month of February let me tell you…