Little Medical School – Inland Empire
Little Medical School® brings medicine, science, and the importance of health to children in an entertaining, exciting, and fun way. Children learn and have fun as they dress up like doctors, learn how to use real instruments physician’s use, and understand how the body works!
- Our programs aim to inspire elementary school age children to aspire for careers in healthcare through demonstrations, crafts, and fun games.
- These programs align with STEAM objectives.
- Designed and developed by a team of board certified physicians and respective healthcare professionals.
- Our programs are flexible and can accommodate an institution’s specific needs.
Highlights of Classes:
- Each week children take home what they have learned
- Children receive real working medical equipment
- Hands-on experience such as suturing, first aid, identify x-rays
- Celebrate children’s success with graduation and receive their diploma